When your message really matters who will you trust to deliver?
Booklet labels are used extensively in the pharmaceutical industry. They relay vital product descriptions, dosage and user guidelines, and safety messages to your customers, directly and accurately. You need to know they are secure and reliable, and produced in a suitable environment.
As a pharmaceutically accredited company, we are committed to supplying fault free solutions on time, every time. Our processes and people are monitored and assessed continually, to ensure we develop effective, dependable products and give you exceptional customer care.
The pharmaceutical and clinical trial markets are the single largest sectors we deal with. You can trust us to deliver appropriate packaging solutions for your business. For example, all Fix-a-Form booklet labels are glued (not stapled) to satisfy healthcare regulations.
Most pharmaceutical products can use booklet or flexible Fix-a-Form formats.
Features and benefits include:
- Industry-standard pharmaceutical codes, and complex randomised or sequential numbering
- Over-printing, including variable patient information, batch, lot and product code numbers
- Barcodes including the 2D matrix code
- Braille can be printed on Fix-a-Form multi-page labels to comply with new European legislation
- Sizes, shapes or materials to suit your product
- Easy peel stickers within the Multi-Kleer format for personalised patient identification
- Fold-out style is available for maximum space in tight spots
- Our booklet label format is ideal for repeat reference
- Multi-lingual multi-page options means one label for all exported products
- Unique products and services for extreme applications, storage or handling conditions
Safe and reliable
By working closely with you, our research and development team create new packaging solutions and offer bespoke contract packing and booklet labelling services. That way you can benefit from efficient, dependable communication products that deliver tangible results.
You are welcome to visit us for a tour of our unique manufacturing site. Why not come along and see how we would work with your organisation to develop bespoke solutions and products.