Detail makes all the difference.
Important information needs to be accessible, easy to understand and increasingly multi-lingual. Clinical trials rely on accurate product/patient information as a vital part of the testing phase.
Consumer companies and agencies are forced to find ever more creative ways of standing out. While it’s good to be different, you need a special product to do it well.
- Multi-Kleer: Patient record stickers on pharmaceutical products can be difficult to detach. Multi-Kleer is a full multi-page label with an easy-to-remove sticker incorporated into the base label, which can be over-coded by machine or handwriting
- Flexi-Form: Similar to the Kleer-Form, the Flexi-Form combines a folded leaflet with an over-laminated opaque label
- Auto-Collar: Supplied on-reel, this multi-page label incorporates a non-adhesive collar for application to bottleneck products
- Dri-Form: This standard multi-page label has a non-adhesive carrier label, which enables it to be applied inside a container, be it box or bag
- Collar-It: A unique collar hanging tag is printed on both sides and automatically applied
- Auto-Flag: This eye-catching Fix-a-Form ‘shelf wobbler’ delivers maximum impact
- Informaxx: A credit card sized multi-page product is finished with a thick, robust laminated cover. Designed to be stored in a wallet, your information and promotions can be kept for repeat reference. Several folding patterns create a variety of ways to display information
- Total Quality Labels: These quality flexo printed coloured labels are highly decorated and can be produced in any shape or quantity
- Bookmaxx PLUS: The credit-card sized booklet, ideal to keep in your wallet or purse, opens like a book to reveal up to 16 pages of neatly packaged print. It’s ideal for coupons, fixture lists, timetables and for advertising local attractions and as it’s a folded, staple-free product, it’s ideal for the food and pharmaceutical industries